DRY ICE BLAST CLEANING OF OAK BEAMS & RESTORATION
In this Oak Beam Cleaning restoration project, the client wanted to use dry ice blast cleaning to remove dark staining from the oak frames in particular because of its non-abrasive nature and minimal clean up involved. The dirt simply dissipates into the air leaving no mess. The images show before and after evidence of how well our ice blasting team completed the task. As a result of our efficient workforce, the client went from being weeks behind scheduled completion by sanding down the beams to completing the job early.
OAK BEAM RESTORATION FACTORY CLEANING
The client specifically wanted to use ice blast cleaning because of its capability to cause no mess during cleaning, meaning there is no time wasted on clean up.
DRY ICE BLASTING BENEFITS:
– Non Abrasive: no damage to the substrate
– No mess: sublimes into the atmosphere
– Superior clean: Traditional cleaning methods are more costly and damaging
– Health & Safety: Safe around electrical components
– No downtime costs: Equipment & machinery can be cleaned whilst still in operation
To find out what ice blast cleaning can do for you, contact us today to arrange your personal demonstration.