Oil & Gas Industry
Dry Ice Blasting in the oil and gas industry has proven to be one if Ice Blasting Solutions main points of interest cleaning and maintenance of heat recovery steam generators (HRSG) to remove deposits from the finned tubes to increase the efficiency.
Turbine cleaning to remove oils, grease and other contaminant is perfect for dry ice blasting as other methods cause entrapment of media and require downtime meaning time and money is wasted. However, dry ice blast cleaning can take place in situ and does not damage electrical components.
Where pipe cleaning is concerned, to remove product spills, paint and light rust, dry ice blasting is the perfect choice. Without any abrasive media dry ice blasting can remove the contaminant with less prep work or sheeting of areas required.
DRY ICE BLASTING BENEFITS:
– Non Abrasive: no damage to the substrate
– No mess: sublimes into the atmosphere
– Superior clean: Traditional cleaning methods are more costly and damaging
– Health & Safety: Safe around electrical components
– No downtime costs: Equipment & machinery can be cleaned whilst still in operation
Examples of Dry Ice Blasting for Oil & Gas Industry:
– Cleaning of electric production equipment
– Circuit breakers and boards
– Electric control cabinets
– Electric motors
– Heat exchangers, radiators
– Finned and non-finned tubes in furnaces, HRSG Systems and boilers
To find out what ice blast cleaning can do for you, contact us today to arrange your personal demonstration