DRY ICE BLASTING: FIRE & SMOKE RESTORATION
Dry ice cleaning and cryogenic cleaning is the most superior method of cleaning and has become the method of choice when removing carbon and smoke from fire damaged properties. There is no clean-up involved after blasting has taken place meaning there are less disposal costs involved. Dry ice blast cleaning is able to eliminate the residue smell of fire damage. The non-abrasive, non-destructive nature of dry ice blasting means smoke and carbon deposits are removed without damage when dry ice blasting oak beams, roof trusses and brick walls
The video above show the results achieved by our ice blasting team. Notice how dry ice blasting completely removes the smoke and soot damage to the brick wall.
Ice blasting is the most effective cleaning method used to remove the contaminant in a way where it does not harm the substrate. Dry Ice Blast Cleaning can also eliminate any odours involved due to the antibacterial qualities of dry ice.
DRY ICE BLASTING BENEFITS:
– Non Abrasive: no damage to the substrate
– No mess: sublimes into the atmosphere
– Superior clean: Traditional cleaning methods are more costly and damaging
– Health & Safety: Safe around electrical components
– No downtime costs: Equipment & machinery can be cleaned whilst still in operation
– Eliminates the smell of fire
– Effective removal from tricky areas: electrical components, plumbing, fixtures and fittings
– Costly repairs avoided
To find out what ice blasting can do for you, contact us today to arrange your personal demonstration