DRY ICE BLASTING IN THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY
The Automotive industry has many applications where cryogenic cleaning/ dry ice blasting is a perfect replacement for traditional cleaning methods without the use of harmful chemicals.
DRY ICE BLASTING CONVEYOR LINE
The image and video above show the results achieved from our ice blasting team. We cleaned the paint overspray from a conveyor line in an automotive factory. The track with bearings in stretched for over 4 miles. We cleaned the bearings removing the paint contaminant and keeping well within our time schedule. As a result of our determination working towards our completed schedule, the track now runs efficiently and we have been called back for an annual cleaning arrangement.
DRY ICE BLASTING BENEFITS:
– Non Abrasive: no damage to the substrate
– No mess: sublimes into the atmosphere
– Superior clean: Traditional cleaning methods are more costly and damaging
– Health & Safety: Safe around electrical components
– No downtime costs: Equipment & machinery can be cleaned whilst still in operation
Examples of Dry Ice Cleaning in the Automotive Industry:
– Automotive conveyor lines
– Tyre moulds
– Permanent moulds
– Weld splatter on robotics
– Spray/ paint booths
– Body panel assembly lines
– Engine blocks
– Electrical components
To find out what ice blasting can do for you, contact us today to arrange your personal demonstration.